Monday 11 December 2017

FREE P & P - today only from Stampin' Up!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Do you need any Stampin' Up! goodies to give (or receive) for Christmas. Add a few goodies to your Christmas stocking with free postage and packing direct to your door. Delivery before Christmas!

Make sure you order at my Online store before 11pm tonight. And if you'd like me to place your order - any time before 9pm please :)



If you have any questions - let me know!

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.