Tuesday 26 December 2017

Girl Jeans - with Pocket Full of Sunshine

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Now I know I usually have a video on Tuesday - but as we are on Boxing Day in the UK I am still on holiday and so I am sharing a cute picture instead. But you won't miss out - I will be back with a bonus video on Saturday.

Today's card is made using the Pocket Full of Sunshine bundle which I have been featuring recently.

The flowers are stamped with the Flower Shop stamps and punched with the Pansy Punch. The stitching is stamped in Versamark and heat embossed to get the crips white stitching.





Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Pocketful Of Sunshine Photopolymer Bundle
£33.25
Pansy Punch
£14.50
Flower Shop Clear Stamp Set
£18.00
Heat Tool - Uk Plug
£27.00
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
£4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.