Saturday 23 December 2017

More Pocket Full of Sunshine

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Well as we are so close to Christmas and hopefully your festive crafting is done :), I thought I would continue with my Pocket Full of Sunshine projects - so I have one more today and another on the 26th.

This is similar to one I did on a video here - but I used the hostess stamp set called Background Bits along with the Pocket Full of Sunshine stamps.

This pocket pops up so you can add a scrap of tissue as a cute Get Well Wishes card, (greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes).

So I hope you all have a happy holiday and I will be back on 26th with another cute card.

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.




Product List
Pocketful Of Sunshine Photopolymer Stamp Set
£15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.